Why do we say that it’s always best to shop for gloves locally?
- you find the exact fit you are looking for
- you get the advice you need
- you support local businesses
Your local dealer really is the best place to buy gloves.
Of course, sometimes, your local dealer doesn’t stock the Olympia gloves that are right for you. Or, they do, but not in a hard to find size. So, for your convenience, you can also shop for our gloves online.
Here are some resources to make it easier to find the right fit and glove style:
- Glove Sizing Chart — determining the best fit without trying gloves on is a tricky business. We try to help you do that with a glove sizing chart and fit guidelines.
- Glove Buying Guide — Need some help figuring out which gloves are right for you? Learn about various types of motorcycle gloves, the latest materials, what makes one glove worth $50 and another $150 … and much more.
Ride Safe, and thank you for considering for our gloves!