The Olympia Glove Factory Advantage
The Advantages of a U.S. Owned Facility
If you’re looking for an excellent glove factory to work with … you’ve come to the right place.
With our HQ and design facilities here, and our manufacturing facility overseas, we can offer you the following advantages:
- Our China glove factory is owned and managed by our U.S. based glove company. That combines ease of communications here with the cost advantages of production overseas.
- We can manage every part of the process, from design through shipping and logistics … or just a piece of it, to fill the gaps in your own processes and strengths.
- Since we own the factory, we have the flexibility to meet your needs. Tight timetables and challenges like meeting minimums, are handled with ease.
- We’re known for service. Some customers need us to warehouse special raw materials for quicker turnaround and shorter leadtimes, others to air goods in.
In short, we do what it takes to meet your business goals.
The craft of glove making has been handed down through multiple generations of Olympia Glove management and craftsmen.
That know-how is combined with 24/7 management, to get you big results.
- We employ the most skilled craftsmen, for workmanship that is second to none.
- Every pair of gloves we make is backed by 70+ years of Olympia glove manufacturing experience. There’s no glove problem we haven’t seen, or solved.
- We have a more precise process, that results in better fitting gloves.We only use metal dies, vs. those who use paper patterns. Metal dies are more precise, whereas paper can cause variability in sizes vs. standard when it comes to QC.
That precision means the confidence of knowing your gloves will fit right … which translates to better sales for you.
Known for Quality and Innovation
We’ve led the industry in product innovation.
- We introduced the first Gore-Tex waterproof glove. The first anti-vibration gel palm. We were first to use high viz reflective materials. We continue to raise the bar with our nano-enabled leather touch screen gloves, and other improvements.
- We can re-engineer your gloves to take advantage of new, higher performing new materials, or find lower cost alternative materials when needed.
That means you can sell a line that has the features your customers want, at a cost you can afford.
Learn more about your options for sourcing gloves:
And, contact us for a line review and/or consultation.
Olympia Private Label Glove Manufacturing.
Experience you can trust.