The Most Important Questions to Ask A Prospective Glove Supplier
Part of finding the right glove manufacturing solution, is asking the right questions.
When you talk to a prospective manufacturing partner, you want to learn about their capabilities to help your business grow.
This guide covers key questions to ask, regarding:
- Glove cost, profitability and margins
- Materials sourcing, delivery and leadtimes
- Product design and development, samples/prototyping, and minimums
- Supply chain relationships, inventory, and importing process
- Leather inspection and grading, glove production and quality control processes
- Glove quality, fit and feel
For answers to these questions and more, fill out the form at right, and get the checklist >>